Thanksgiving Style Cheesy Chicken,
with a side of hash-browns & green beans.
This is one of the easiest & quickest dinners I have ever made!
The chicken is simple to prepare and only takes about 30 minutes total to make.
- 2 packages thinly sliced chicken breasts
- Swiss Cheese (about 10-12 slices)
- Stuffing mix (I use the chicken flavor)
- Cream of chicken
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a sheet pan, or tray with olive oil, and place chicken breast on top
- Next, your going to add a layer of your cream-of-chicken (spread evenly over chicken breast)
- Add a layer of cheese
- Then, to top it all off, add an even layer of the stuffing mix
- Cover with foil and pop in the oven for 16-20 minutes.
- This part is optional, but i like to uncover the chicken and broil it on low for a few minutes until the stuffing mix gets nice and golden.
For my sides I made, green beans, and crispy hash-browns. Again, keeping it simple yet delicious.
For the beans all I did was drizzle a little bit of olive oil on top, along with some salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Then I covered them with foil, and popped the beans into the oven for about 30 minutes (with my oven still set to 350 degrees).
For the hash-browns I used "Simply Potatoes" shredded hash browns. I poured them into a bowl, added some butter, salt, and pepper, then poured my hash brown mixture into a greased sheet pan. I cooked these for 45 minutes, at 350 degrees, then broiled on low to get the top nice & golden.