"A Lifestyle Blog"

Friday, September 18, 2015

What's for dinner | Thanksgiving style cheesy chicken

Thanksgiving Style Cheesy Chicken, 
with a side of hash-browns & green beans.

This is one of the easiest & quickest dinners I have ever made! 
The chicken is simple to prepare and only takes about 30 minutes total to make. 
Delicious and easy. 



| Chicken | Yields: about 6 servings |

Ingredients: 

  • 2 packages thinly sliced chicken breasts
  • Swiss Cheese (about 10-12 slices)
  • Stuffing mix (I use the chicken flavor)
  • Cream of chicken
  • Olive oil

Directions:

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Grease a sheet pan, or tray with olive oil, and place chicken breast on top
  • Next, your going to add a layer of your cream-of-chicken (spread evenly over chicken breast)
  • Add a layer of cheese
  • Then, to top it all off, add an even layer of the stuffing mix
  • Cover with foil and pop in the oven for 16-20 minutes.
  • This part is optional, but i like to uncover the chicken and broil it on low for a few minutes until the stuffing mix gets nice and golden.


For my sides I made, green beans, and crispy hash-browns. Again, keeping it simple yet delicious. 

For the beans all I did was drizzle a little bit of olive oil on top, along with some salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Then I covered them with foil, and popped the beans into the oven for about 30 minutes (with my oven still set to 350 degrees). 

For the hash-browns I used "Simply Potatoes" shredded hash browns. I poured them into a bowl, added some butter, salt, and pepper, then poured my hash brown mixture into a greased sheet pan. I cooked these for 45 minutes, at 350 degrees, then broiled on low to get the top nice & golden.









No comments:

Post a Comment