Foods that make your butt bigger:
First off you'll want to concentrate on adding some extra protein to your diet.
- Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Cottage Cheese
- Protein Powder
- Beans & Legumes (kidney, chick peas, etc)
- Extra Extra Lean Ground Beef
- Lean Cut Meats
- Greek Yogurt
Healthy sources of carbs for a curvier figure:
- Brown Rice
- Sweet Potatoes
- Ezekiel Bread
- 100% Whole Grain Bread (sparingly)
- Low Sugar Breakfast Cereal (sparingly)
Fats for a slimmer waistline:
Contrary to popular belief, fat does not make you fat. Too many calories and junk/bad foods make you fat. Healthy sources of good fats are essential, and can actually help you to lose weight, particularly in your stomach area! You'll wan't to incorporate MUFA's into your diet. MUFA's are monounsaturated fatty acids that target and destroy belly fat. They also promote fullness and prevent overeating.
- Fish Oil (fish oil pills, salmon)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews, etc)
- Peanut Butter (get the ones that contain only peanuts; typical peanut butter contains harmful additives like hydrogenated oils and sugar)
- Almond Butter
|Photo Credit: LuckyVitamin|
Vitamin supplements for a bigger booty:
- Fenugreek (rich in phytoestrogens which regulate hormone production. fenugreek also contains diosgenin, which is a huge component that boots estrogen levels in our bodies, resulting in a bigger & rounder butt!)
- Dong Quai ( This herb enhances the effect of curve enhancing supplements by regulating your hormone levels)
- Gelatanized Maca (has tons of nutritional benefits, regulates hormones, and promotes curvier hips & butt) My favorite brand is Navitas Naturals Gelatanized Maca capsules
Start adding these healthy food sources into your diet, replacing the junk with the good stuff! Healthy food sources like the ones i stated above are essential for giving you the nutrients needed for proper booty growth! You'll also want to start incorporating some butt building exercises into your lifestyle, these foods will insure proper muscle recovery, giving you optimal growth in the areas you want to shape.
Topical Creams for a bigger butt:
- There are tons of curve enhancing lotions on the market today. One in particular that has been growing in popularity is Pure Leef. It claims to boost the volume and shape of the hips and butt by stimulating fat cells. It uses natural active ingredients to stimulate the body's own fat generation, resulting in a plumper booty and curvier figure.
Do your squats:
There are many exercises you can do for a bigger, rounder booty. These exercises are definitely an essential for getting a curvier figure. I like to work out my legs & glutes about 3-4 times a week. Some of the exercises i do include, Squats, Dead-lifts, and lunges. You'll want to do these exercises with weights. Doing squats alone without weights will not grow your muscles, it will just tone the area. I also like to use the leg press machine at the gym, and the stair master. Here's a "how-to" video that was really helpful to me, http://breakingmuscle.com/video/the-6-best-exercises-for-a-bigger-stronger-booty.
I also like to wear a waist trainer while I work out. I feel like it helps with shaping an hourglass figure. I got mine from www.bombshellcurves.com.
So there you have it, with incorporating the right food, supplements, and exercises into your diet you will be on your way to a curvier figure in as little as one month! Stay consistent! The results are worth it.