Over the years many bronzer's & blusher's have graced my makeup bag with their presence. Most of them were tossed to the side, some forgotten, and a few have become a staple in my makeup collection. Below are some of my "all-time" favorite bronzers & blushes that I cant possibly live without!
- NYC Bronzer in "Sunny" - I have used this bronzer since the high school days, and this product will probably always be in my makeup bag until im 90 years old! It is the perfect matte color for contouring light to medium skin tones, goes on very smooth, never orange or muddy, and looks very natural. (NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer - Sunny)
- Mac "Gold Deposit" Mineralize Skinfinish - I have repurchased this product over and over. This is not a matte bronzer, in fact its quite shimmery. I wear this when im on the tanner side during the summer, I like to concentrate it towards the top part of my cheekbones. It seriously gives the MOST GORGEOUS bronze glow ever. A little goes a long way with this, it will give your skin a beautiful sun-kissed finish. If your going for a glowy, bronze look this is perfect. (Mac Gold Deposit Mineralize SkinFinish)
- Neutrogena Natural Radiance Bronzer - This is a recent obsession of mine, I love that it contains Vitamin C to brighten skin and other skin conditioners to improve the look of your skin over time. This bronzer is on the warmer side, so I don't usually use it for contouring. It goes on very smooth and even, and makes you look like you have a natural tan, I really like this for when im feeling pale & need to warm up my complexion. (Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Natural Radiance Bronzer - Sunkissed)
- Benefits Hoola - This is the BEST for contouring, the color of this bronzer is very neutral and brown, it gives the most natural looking contour. I really hate when neutral bronzers go on patchy and make your skin look dirty, this product doesn't do that at all. When im in the mood for a serious yet natural contour, I reach for this. (Benefit Hoola)
- Milani Luminoso Blush - I picked this up from CVS a few weeks ago & have been using it faithfully ever since. It gives a peachy pink glow to my cheeks, looks very natural, and is really easy to blend. It has a really subtle shimmer to it which I love. (Wearing Luminoso in the photo to the left) (Milani Luminoso Blush)
- Mac Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul - This is a very sheer product. It gives a really subtle warm pink sheen, with a little bit of shimmer. I really like the sheer glow it gives to my cheeks. I would only recommend this for fair to light medium skin tones. (Mac Warm Soul)
- Mac Sunbasque Blush - Saved the best for last, basically if I could only use one blush for the rest of my life it would be this one. It gives a really nice tan to my face, its a peachy tan color with a hint of gold. (Mac Sunbasque)